Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Prayers for Pterry

My all time favorite author is Terry Pratchett, creator of the Discworld series, Tiffany Aching books, and Johnny and the Bomb series. Pratchett is a genius. If you have not yet discovered him, please do yourself a favor and start at the beginning of Discworld, hibernate, and don't stop reading til you come out the other end. You will have a glorious winter.

Pratchett, who has a mind like a diamond-honed prism, recently announced he was diagnosed with a rare form of early onset Alzheimer's disease. He is planning, for now, to continue with his writing schedule.

Send him your prayers.

1 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Chris said...

Hi, I can't find any contacts on your blog. Can I ask you to send a note for me? My email is in profile.
Thanks, Chris

Post a Comment