Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Saturday, July 15, 2006

New Waterhouse Web Themes

John William Waterhouse is my favorite artist. He has become rather trendy-- his Lady of Shallott (in the boat) and Miranda are rather well recognized. But I became enamoured with him while at Oxford, ages ago, when I saw a visiting exhibit of some of his less popular work. It was love at first sight. (Sorry, Aji.)

Inevitable, then, that I do a series of templates for WebSong using his work as inspiration. (The paintings are now public domain, of course, but I credit him.) I will be doing more, and doing matching blog skins soon.

Visit WebSong to download them. Previews below. Note that the "block of color" table that is visible is a color code for your use in editing, and meant to be deleted.



Ariadne Reclining



Half Sick of Shadows

1 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

K.A.S. said...

Those look beautiful! Great design work.

Post a Comment