Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Sunday, July 09, 2006

The Mysterious Diva Thing

Man, things can get jumbled, fumbled, and grumbled up FAST online! A while ago I made a public announcement about changes in my life and a need to take a break. Unfortunately, I had JUST recovered from a moderate stroke and some bad reactions to medication, and didn't do it with grace or clarity.

Around this same time I deleted the list of Diva Blogs on my own blog, ready to update the list with the new (always growing and changing) list. I had the list copied, but it needed to be edited to fit my blog (font, size, format, etc).

Not long after THAT I snuck back online to poke around on my computer, finding my typing dismally slow and my eyes weirdly unfocused. But I tinkered with things I could do with my mouse in order to stretch and work the weak (right) hand.

Well holy hell. Apparently somebody either misquoted me, or I was an idiot and expressed myself poorly... but the result was people were under the impression I'd left Romance Divas because I was unhappy or upset with somebody or something.

Read my lips:




I hope nobody's feelings were hurt over the confusion. I know my wonderful Romance News staff has had a very hard time of it this past month and a half. I also know I've driven Ahmed nuts. Everyone else who is ready to kill me should feel free to stick pins into this me-voodoo-doll:



0 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Post a Comment