Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Thanks, Kindle Readers!

kindlebeach

THANKS! I am delighted to report that my director of marketing, research, and pimpage (Ahmed) discovered that My Boyfriend’s Back is on the Best Seller’s List at Amazon AGAIN! We held top positions from December through February, then quietly slipped back into obscurity.

Today, checking on a glitch at Amazon, Aji discovered a return to the lists:

#7 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor
#97 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Fiction > Genre Fiction > Romance
#10 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Fiction > Genre Fiction > Romance > Fantasy, Futuristic & Ghost

MyBFBSmall

I am more grateful for your support than you could know!

This short was the first thing published under my own name (rather than my pen name). It came out nearly a year and a half ago, and seemed to appeal to most of the people who were kind enough to give it a try. I had a lot of fun writing it.

My focus in writing is shifting to mystery/comedy thrillers, but I think shorts are so much fun to write, and such a lovely guilty pleasure for very little money, I am going to be releasing short, fantasy romances all year long. At the end of 2012 the collection will be released as a paperback bundle. All will be fantasy, comedy, holiday-themed romances.

hogsm If you liked My Boyfriend’s Back you may also enjoy the latest short in this ongoing project, Heart of Gold, available for a measly .99 on amazon and smashwords. It features a 6’6” leprechaun named Finn, a pot of gold, an Irish tavern, and a spunky orphaned gal named Salinas.

Keep an eye out on this blog for the next two releases. Death’s Day Off will feature Annabelle--a fun, curvy temp who fills in for the Grim Reaper on his weekend off. Shiver Me Timbers is a love story—arranged by none other than Mother Nature, when her son Jack refuses to adjust the temperature and causes global warming.

Your continued support means more to me than you know!

0 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Post a Comment