Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Monday, March 26, 2012

Simplify… Changes at ChrissyOlinger.com

simplify

Some of you may have noticed that my websites have not been in the best of shape or organization for a bit.  I have been in the process of merging this blog into my homepage, and removing clutter.

In the future you will be directed here when you type in my domain name.  I am in the process of making everything in my life more stream-lined, cohesive, and simpler.

Thanks to everyone for patience.  I am also adding a book page soon, with links to all the places you can purchase my work, and other goodies. For now you will be directed to my amazon author page, which has my titles, book trailers, a bio, and more.

Thanks everyone!

0 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Post a Comment