Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Welcome My Friends at Kindle Kandy!

kindlekandyav

Just a quick hello and a recommendation for Kindle owners/readers… my friends Maria Alvarez, Odette Flannagan, and Sarah Levy are launching a Kindle blog with lots of fun stuff. 

Full disclosure: they have pimped me in their opening salvo, and I designed the site and helped them set it up. But it’s ALL them, and I am now just a fan.  Maria, Dette, and Sarah are planning to recommend books that have a minimum of 10 reviews, with an overall rating of 4 stars or higher.  They will list mostly free titles, but others, as well.  And they’ll be doing reviews and short articles, too.

Visit them and follow on twitter or FB to keep up!  Kindle Kandy

0 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Post a Comment