Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Sunday, November 06, 2011

NaNoWriMo Slooow

ow After going great guns at the start of NaNoWriMo, I've slowed down a weenie bit. Yesterday I took the day off. Friday I did squeeze a little bit of writing in, but that was before I had a doctor's appointment.

The results are pictured here. Once again, PF has conspired against me, and I have a very itchy line in my carotid artery. They promised me only a week of shoving meds-- literally-- down my tube.

I WILL MAKE MY WORDCOUNT TODAY... but I'll do it late, and I'll do it sloooowly.

Like the clocks on Daylight Savings, I fall back, but also spring foward! I get knocked down... but I get up again...

0 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Post a Comment