Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Thursday, November 03, 2011

I’m Excited!

OK… ok, yeah… it’s getting exciting.  I just got my promo cards ordered from the fabulously cheapo and yet reliably neato VISTAPRINT.  I was at a signing where the author used them for ebook readers who wanted a signed cover.  Anyone who came with a reader that had her book on it got one, with a message and signature,  just like the paper-book owners.

Plus they are incredibly cool to give out.

Here are my postcards, front and back design (the images are the same as the front and back book covers, with slight tweaking to the back to keep it from being too busy).

FRONT

CryUnclePostCardFront

BACK

CryUnclePostCardBack

0 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Post a Comment