Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Crawling Back Out of the Hole

onthemend

My sabbatical is continuing, but I am slowly, steadily crawling out of the hole.  I’m also trying really hard to keep my publication date on schedule… among other things.

I survived surgery, and found a few other issues to fix.  Sue me, I’m a work in progress.

I had an inbox full of stuff when I logged on for the first time in a few weeks Saturday.  If you were lost in the shuffle or the spam box I apologize. I’m still slow.

I used to love summer… and really, to be fair, I guess I still do.  Today is Litha, or the Solstice marking the end of Spring and Summer’s sunny launch.  JUST before 11:00 pm tonight the moon will be void-of-course.  For what it’s worth—perfect time to raise a dead body and create a zombie.  Just sayin’.  If you have spare parts laying around, or if… well… Uncle Abernathy has been asleep in that chair a bit too long but he hasn’t gone manky yet.

Something to think about.

1 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Mima said...

i was just setting up my solstice altar and thought of you. i went to the blog to see what news, and i get some wonderful news. i'm so glad you're doing better. please take care, email me any blurbs you're still beating on if you want an opinion, and know there's a person out there happy you're here. (and maybe the zombie i raise tonight will be me and i'll end up reinvigorated!)

Post a Comment