Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Sunday, October 24, 2010

I Got It!!

 

cupcakemakerThe last Mini Cupcake Maker at CVS.  It was quite the wrestling match, too.  Nasty woman in a manky babushka attempted to snatch it from my loving arms, but I hip-checked her and made a break for it.

It did not come with a recipe book, which in a way… well, that’s comforting.  I like that the directions are… warm it up til the green light goes on and bake the cupcakes for 8 minutes. That’s it.

That’s what I want.  Easy, stupid-simple.  It also makes muffins.  If you think I am letting a single day go by without creating legions of weenie muffins you do not know me very well at all.

I’m in my happy zone!  Smile

1 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Carly Carson said...

But wait - if you got the last one, where am I going to get one?? I have a daughter who is obssessed with baking. We have the frosting gun ($20 bucks at Sonoma) the muffin top pan (ridiculous), the two tier cupcake holder...I could go on but you get the picture. This would be perfect for Christmas as there is no cooking gadget that doesn't thrill her heart. Thanks for highlighting it!

Post a Comment