Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Monday, September 07, 2009

Quiet

It was a very odd, quiet Labor Day weekend. Yesterday my brother had a gathering at his place on the beach. I passed on it. For some odd reason the people of Green Harbor dress up for the Labor Day parade as if it were Halloween. I've never understood or enjoyed it. Also, I was feeling very achey and beat. So I stayed home and enjoyed the quiet.

I've somehow developed a TBR pile for the first time ever. I buy 4 or 5 paperbacks a week... one or two ebooks. For the past month I just haven't been in the mood to read and have had a hard time writing, too. So quiet is a good place for me to reboot. Perhaps if I sit very still inspiration can find me. Harder to hit a moving target, right?

0 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Post a Comment