Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

TV Addictions for Fall

I like tv and don't apologize for it. As we get closer to fall I'll be able to go out more, walk Max, spend time away from the AC. But by night I am an open television junkie. My "will not miss" list is below:

Warehouse 13 -- love the quirky semi-steampunky goodness
Fringe -- ditto, but way moreso
Castle -- just adorable
Kings -- curse you, NBC, for taking this from me!!!
Mad Men -- mmmmmmm yummy!
Dexter -- my favorite anti-hero
Ghost Hunters -- absolute top addiction... my mom is hooked, too!
Destination Truth -- I've missed this show a lot
Police Women of Broward County -- new addiction... so cheesy good!!!
Project Runway -- they're BACK!
The Soup -- Joel McHale just makes me laugh my butt off...
Web Soup -- not as good, but still funny
Sports Soup -- possibly better or worse, depending on my mood
Ace of Cakes -- Duff Goldman is the shit...
Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives -- and so is Guy Fieri

So what are your tv addictions??

1 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Delia DeLeest said...

I'm right there with your top three, Fringe, Warehouse 13 and Castle. I've got Ghost Hunter burnout though. I've recently discovered Desperate Housewives (I know, I'm SO behind the times) and am working my way through the series from season 1 on. I'm currently about halfway through season 2. I also like The Office and Better off Ted. Oh, and Supernatural. I can't believe I almost forgot about the Winchester boys!

That's pretty much the extent of my tv watching.

Post a Comment