Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Saturday, March 28, 2009

NECRWA Check In

I must say I am really enjoying the NECRWA Conference in Framingham this year. Not just because both of the events I attended (with both Lisa Gardner and Jessica Faust, both were astonishing), but because I've gotten a great sense of the spectrum of other authors, how they work, and where I fit in. I think a smaller conference is the best choice for me. I don't feel lost, nor do I feel particularly conspicuous.

So far Team Diva has done really well, each of us getting (at least) a request for our work. But the best part for me has been spending time with these wonderful women, some of them from far off, exotic locations like Washington State. I'll cherish these few days.

See you soon!

1 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that we were "Team Diva" - if I could be on any team, that would be it!

bria

Post a Comment