Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Saturday, January 31, 2009

YEAH BABY! I got tickets

I got tickets!!!! When J Geils broke up in 1984 I wore a black armband for a week. They have since reunited only a few times for one-night-only gigs, and my baby got me tickets to see them open the new House of Blues on Landsdowne Street February 19th. They were a last minute substitute for The Gypsy Kings, who have no business opening a House of Blues on Landsdowne Street anyhow.

2 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Cassandra said...

OMG! Synchronicity! I was just listening to J. Giles Band last night on iTunes!!! Freeze Frame!

C.C.

Anonymous said...

Utter coolness! And CC...the number of times my sister and I danced to Freeze Frame while drunk at our pitiful lake...1 million, Memories? Priceless.

Post a Comment