Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Romance Divas Second Annual Free Read

Happy Valentine's Day! Once again the Romance Divas are doing the free read that was such a huge hit last year. This year I am using the opportunity to launch a fun new project. My story this year is a young adult romance featuring Allessandra Kincaid, a new character I have created. She's decided to leave my head and exist on the web. Meet Alles and read her first story-- my RD free read-- here:



And check out Alles' blog, where she will be sharing more stories in the future!

And don't miss out on the many, many other fabulous freebies in this year's event. Get em here:

http://www.romancedivas.com/ebook2008.html

0 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Post a Comment