Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sharan Newman -- WOW!

If you haven't yet discovered Sharan Newman, you're missing out on a wonderful reading experience. Fans of romance will appreciate her rich medieval descriptives; mystery lovers will get lost in the turns and twists; and fantasy readers will recognize a similar depth of development in this surpsingly well crafted mystery series from Tor. The trilogty of books follows the life of Catherine LeVendeur, a twelfth century French woman with an amazing mind and a family secret. I loved every page of Heresy, which was recommended to me by my dear friend Maria. Once I finished the most recent installment I ran to my local book store to pick up the first two. Check her out!

0 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Post a Comment