Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Jill of the Jungle is BACK, baby!

Jill of the Jungle is BACK, baby!!! Ages ago, when I was brand new to computers, my Packard Bell would smoke and scream as I played this lame DOS game from the earliest days of video nerd-dom. I had all three versions, made it to the very end on all three, and LOVED them. Jill was among the first cool chicks (along with Ms Packman)... and her graphics were far superior. She's sort of one part Eve, two parts Xena. I was giddy to discover her still out there for download. Check Jill out:



Download Jill at Dos Games Archive

1 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Diana Castilleja said...

*snrk* You crack me up Chrissy! I vaguely remember her, but I recognize the graphics. That is just too funny. :)

Post a Comment