Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Photos-- Dusk This Evening

If you haven't yet discovered the joy of digital photography you don't know what you're missing. My Fujifilm S5600 is my favorite toy. I upgraded to a professional camera after wandering away from photography for many years, rediscovering the fun bits via digital, and renewing my passion with a really nice rig. Visit my photography site, Tower and Well to see more of my work, which focuses on capturing natural light and the power of the image in the moment.


Here are a few recent samples (taken tonight):





3 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that the end of Bay Ave and the Cut River bridge?

Can I have copies, pleeeease?

Anonymous said...

Outstanding, I am particularly weak with sunrises/sunsets but if there's nothing to strive for then there's no challenge and that ruins the fun of photography :)

I went digital myself. I have a Canon EOS rebel 2000 with cool lenses that I've used a long time, and I wanted to reuse those good lenses on digital stuff, so I ended up buying a Canon Digital Rebel XT about a year ago.

Here's a good shot for you: http://rocketyeah.blogspot.com/2007/01/photo-of-day-1707.html

:) :)

Hope you and Ahmed had a groovy weekend!!!

Angela's Designs said...

Great pics!

Post a Comment