Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Moldavite and Amber


A wonderful friend of mine, Maria, recently found this amazing amulet for me. I haven't got it in my greedy hands yet, but it is en route and gorgeous. She said a fellow witch recommended moldavite and amber for lung problems in creative, twitchy people... and that would be a perfect description of ME. Being the best girlfriend ever, Mari picked up this incredible piece for me, and I just can't wait to wear it. For more about gemstones for creative, twitchy types, check out my page on the subject HERE.
I plan to put this on a longer chain beneath the chalice well amulet that you see in the graphics on my Home Page.

0 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Post a Comment