Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Saturday, March 04, 2006

'Tis A Ceiledhe We're Havin'!

T
hat time of year is upon us... Saint Patrick's Day is approaching fast. As those who are close to me know, this is a hectic and harried time of year for myself and my mum. Each March we both do our best to commit suicide-by-boiled-dinner as we feed corned beef & cabbage, Irish soda bread, and dessert to a crowd of 200-250 hungry folks. We organize a raffle, have Irish karaoke, Irish step-dancing, and a great time. Put a few drinks back, sing a few songs, eat til your pants hurt... you get the idea.



It's all for charity, but it's also a tremendous amount of fun.

Til that time I shall be scarce, since the planning and errand running is ridiculous. The March issue of Romance News will be out tomorrow. Everything else is back-burner til I've recovered from my favorite annual pain in the butt. )

1 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Deborah said...

Good luck with the dinner. It sounds like a lot of work - and tons of fun!

Post a Comment