Thursday, October 06, 2005

sand and sky (poetry)


sand and sky
memories trail behind me
like ribbons in the wind,
fluttering fingers of yesterday

there
a first kiss
here
a broken heart

laughter, bravery, foolishness
the accessories of youth

sand and sky meet and mingle,
blend and balance
in an ageless alchemy

crucible and potion
womb and amniotic magic
earth and water
and the binding of air

a spell, a song, a symphony
of sand and sky

©christine olinger

9 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

blogme said...

I came across your site while blog surfing around (something I like to do when I'm board :-). You have a really cool blog. If you are interested, go see my curious ebay auctions site. It's just a fun site but you may find something to entertain you.

jobs123 said...

Favreau Goes To Mars
Jon Favreau will direct the upcoming film adaptation of Edgar Rice Burroughs' story John Carter of Mars for Paramount, Variety reported.
Hey, I love your blog it's real great!

I have a american singles site/blog. It pretty much covers american singles and dating related stuff.

You should come and check it out if you get time :-)

-----------------------------------------------------

123bishop123 said...

is actually what I was searching for on google when I found you. I was both amused and entertained by your sand and sky (poetry) post so I linked to you from my page.

Nosey said...

Hi great blog i must remember to bokmark you ... I have a horse racing blog myself I also have a new Online Auction to tell you about here gsa auction get yourself $35.00 worth of free Advertising gsa auction

cc Infopage said...

Hello,

I am searching around for fresh information
for my cc Infopage, 30,000 daily updated Information Pages about all kind of subjects.

It might interest you to know that your blog has been visited and has been read. I hope you enjoy your "Blogging".

I wish you all the luck I can, keep the good work going!

Kind regards,
Jos
Today's News From & About eBay

Get the eBay Business Box Today

doer said...

Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I also have a Eay related web site. Please visit and hope that it's useful.

eddammons42215409 said...

Click Here Now Mortgage rates as low as 3.95%
$150,000 mortgage for $494/mo. Other loan amounts available. Up to 4 lenders in 24 hours.
Save money Click Here Now

TWPAdmin said...

"I just came across your blog about Powersellerand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** Powerseller so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

credit cards now said...

i liked your blog, so i'm gonna show u something... ;-) FREE online dating at american singles mingle

Post a Comment