Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Monday, May 07, 2012

Celebrate National Nurses Week

nurses

Doctors write the scrips, analyze the charts, poke, prod, diagnose… but NURSES give us our care. They catch contradictions from the pharmacy. They notice a change in demeanor. They ask. They listen. They catch the mistake. They point out the missed detail.

This week we celebrate the dedication of the amazing men and women who care for us. It’s National Nurses Week. I’m having several baskets of fruit delivered to the places I visit regularly for my care. I’m also leaving a gift card with my Starbucks to cover the orders of the five regulars who hit the window in their scrubs every day. Thanks to the gang at my drive-through for helping me cover them on this bright Monday morning as they head off to do God’s work.

Thanks to them, for… well everything, really.

DO SOMETHING NICE FOR A NURSE THIS WEEK!

0 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Post a Comment