Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Calling All Amazon Cultists?

kindleblaze

My first prediction for 2012 is an amazon phone by 2013.

Yup. I said it.

Last year Blackberry was in semi-sooper-seekrit talks with amazon, who wanted to acquire RIM.  RIM was in trouble and amazon wanted the technology to tweak.  The rumors began.

Just as news that amazon had gobbled up a touch-technology company the year before, sparking wild speculation about the Fire prior to its release, the RIM-grab has prompted techno-dweebs everywhere to delay purchases of new phones.  We’re waiting for the kindle phone, which most speculators agree will appear by 2013.  Don’t believe me?  Well, I’m not the only dork nerding out:

C-Net Speculation

PC World Article

Forbes, Expanding on the Speculation

No, the image above is NOT a leaked sample… it’s a photoshop fantasy from my tweaky, nerdy brain.  But I can’t wait to see what really does emerge. 

0 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Post a Comment