Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

When I Upgrade…

bmwhommagesmI have never been a fan of the BMW.  It’s not that I don’t admire the vehicle in any way, but it seems to me every other car on the road is a BMW… which completely de-values it as a brand (at least in my eyes).  Couple that with the fact that they are only technically “German” now, and I’m not impressed.

Until…

Enter the brand-new concept car, the 328 Hommage, a 75th anniversary edition designed to pay tribute to the roots of BMW.  To this I say… are you shitting me?

Those straps emerging from chrome slats on the side and top?  Weatherproofed leather… matching the interior.  This car has an actual six pack… it has abs.  Kidney shaped grills and round headlights with “knock-out” graphic Xs. That body, so gorgeously molded, is carbon-reinforced shell.

This is one of those times when “price upon request” makes me whimper.  But… damn.  I mean… DAMN!

0 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Post a Comment