Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Friday, October 09, 2009

Stolen from Fictionistas

Today Gwen Hayes posted one of those online quizzy things at Fictionistas. Can I just tell you how much I LOVE these things? Love. LOVE LOVE LOVE. So I'm stealing it. Feel free to comment, steal, and share your link:

1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Petit Vanilla Scone and a slurp of iced latte.

2.Where was your blog profile picture taken? At a charity event for cancer survivors.

3.Can you play Guitar Hero? If I can get Ahmed away from any gaming system we own.

4.Name someone who made you laugh today? My friend Gayle.

5.How late did you stay up last night and why? I did not sleep at all last night. Having a problem with one leg and it's not allowing me to sleep. Double shot in the latte.

6.If you could move somewhere else, would you? No. I WOULD love to be able to travel overseas again so I could spend a month a year in Ireland.

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? We are really into fireworks around here, so everyone has.

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you? Timmy and Petie live one street away.

9. Do you believe ex’s can be friends? Timmy was my first BF, so yeah. LOL

10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? Love it. I finally found the diet caffeine free kind up here... but lately I have given up soda and find I don't miss it, so maybe I lied?

11. When was the last time you cried really hard? I had a really long, good, deep cry about a week ago.

12. Who took your profile picture? Ahmed

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? I do a lot of photography but it's usually landscapes or such. I guess a stranger in the background??

14. Was yesterday better than today? Pretty even heat, but I will say I have been feeling positive lately. If I could sleep things would be perfection!

15. Can you live a day without TV? Yeah. I've even gone a day or two, but probably not for much longer. I'll admit it.

16. Are you upset about anything? Nope. Other than the sleep thing all is good.

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Always.


18. Are you a bad influence? Oh... um... yeah. Seriously, hide your kids.

19. Night out or night in? In

20. What items could you not go without during the day? Netbook, Cell, MP3 player

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Gayle

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? Call me Plz

23. How do you feel about your life right now? I'm generally a person who chooses to be happy.

24. Do you hate anyone? I say "hate" a lot but I wonder if I ever really mean it?

25. If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find? Invitations... piles of them that I delete.

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? I never use illegal drugs and rarely even drink. But my pee would glow green from the legal stuff. TMI?

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Yeah, but he was lying. I let him, though.

28. What song is stuck in your head? For some weird reason lately I have been singing "Children, Go Where I Send Thee," the Joan Osbourne version (WTF????)

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be? SANTA!!!

31. Name something you have to do tomorrow? post to Fictionistas, but I'm doing it tonight... so get ready for a get-together of old friends at an Oktoberfesty thing... DUUUUDE! We're gettin' the baaaand back togetha!!

32. Do you think too much or too little? Oh lord, I think wayy too much.

33. Do you smile a lot? Constantly.

1 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Gwen Hayes said...

Yeah--I wouldn't junk punch Santa either.

Post a Comment