Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Contact Your Congressman

Please consider contacting your congressman to ask him or her to support the Pulmonary Fibrosis Research Enhancement Act (H.R. 1079). Too busy to call or write? The CPF has created a fill-in link so you can advocate directly from the web. http://cpf.convio.net/site/PageNavigator/Advocacy

0 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Post a Comment