Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pocket Full of Wishes

I've blogged about it before, but will probably be blogging about it again... and again... and again. I'm a purse-addict. I love pocketbooks. I love expensive leather, mid-priced cloth, and everything in between. And part of the reason is, I guess, my infatuation period with each new purse.

It all starts off dreamy. I am currently shlepping around with a very nice Gianni Bernini in black leather. I've had it for 4 months or so, and I've loved it for 3 of them. But something strange ALWAYS happens around the 4th month.

I need two inches more horizontally and perhaps an inch more vertically. Or one inch less. Or better outside pockets. Or a zipper rather than a snap.

Then it begins. Today I tried out Vera Wang's new line and hated all the strap lengths. Lately, it seems, every designer is insisting on providing shorter straps with no option to lengthen. Nope. Sorry, I have a very specific shoulder comfort zone.

I am not a fan of that Kathy person with a cheesy Claddagh rip-off symbol on everything. Ugh.

Tignanello is great, but they always seem either too stiff, or not firm enough. I love hobo bags, but need more structure. I had an Anne Klein leather that I liked, but found a tad too small. I had Stone Mountain, Saddleback, and Coach. I still have a lot of Vera Bradley.

Right now? I have a headache. And I hate my bag.

0 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Post a Comment