Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Love Peter Harris!

Buying clothes is generally a nightmare for somebody as big and goofy-shaped as me. Oddly, Ahmed has better luck picking things for me than I do. But today, OH!, today I hit the jackpot again at my favorite store.

Have you discovered Peter Harris? I love, love, love them. Silhouettes, Fashion Bug, The Avenue, Catherine's, and many other plus size chains sell their left-overs to Peter Harris. I get bargains you would not believe.

Today I went to find a simple black shell in a nice material. I got a black knit shell, a slinky knit shell in a black and white print, and a pretty teal shell... all for $1.50 each.

Oh. Happy. Day.

I'm in such a good mood right now. :)

0 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Post a Comment