Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Monday, November 17, 2008

Star Trek Trailer

I t's full body dork-gasm time, cats and kittens! The new Star Trek Trailer has arrived!! Check it out below and marinate in the awesome!



6 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Anonymous said...

YES YES YES YES!!!! I Can't wait to see this one.
Thank you, Oh great one.

Kristen Painter said...

It's magically delicious.

Christa Maurice said...

Oh YEAH! How many hours till May 9th?

Dianna J. Street said...

WOW!! I can't wait.

Romantic Heretic said...

Damn. And I thought the worst of my nerd days were behind me.

I'm going to have to see that one.

Anonymous said...

This is way cool. Woohoo! It's been way too long (although I was more of a ST NG fan).

Post a Comment