Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Monday, August 04, 2008

Top 10 Lame-Arsed Things to Do When RD is Down

As if this day weren't sucking enough all by its own self, The RD Forum is down. Fawkadoodledoodies. Color me cranky.

Top 10 Things to do when RD is Down:

10. Twitter.
9. eBay for things I do not need.
8. Smart Bitches, Dear Author, Novelty Girls, Fictionistas, and Book Bites.
7. Call Ahmed on my cell and laugh when he says he got accidental wood on the elevator when some chubby girl was putting on my brand of lipstick.
6. Explain that Burt's Bees pommegranate lip balm isn't, technically, lipstick.
5. Food shopping... but I already did it, so that's a bust.
4. Fix the 4 key on my laptop, which I just discovered is sticking.
3. Mail a birthday card.
2. Blog.
AND THE NUMBER ONE THING TO DO WHEN RD IS DOWN....
1. SULK!!!



0 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Post a Comment