Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Feel Free to Play While I'm Away

It's October, and my Sox are in the battle for victory. Since I will be in my Private Box with my beloved and several of our closest friends (eating, sneaking a drink or two, and screaming curses at Indians), I felt it was my job to keep you all entertained elsewhere.

So until I return, the following sites are both entertaining and addictive. Feel free to get hooked and enjoy the cyber-crack... on me:

I-am-bored.com

Addicting Games

The Onion

Shortnews

Stumbleupon.com

Helium

Snapfiles

MS Sidebar Gadgets

Dashboard Widgets

Widget Box

3 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate you.

I also heart you.

Right now, though, it's all hate. Tell Dami he can treat his own heart if he develops cardiac issues!

Jenster said...

Do you like green eggs and ham? Do you like them, Sam I am?

Will you eat them in a box?
Will you eat them watching Sox?

I'm tryinig to keep my jealousy under control here. In the words of my youngest, "You're so lucky!"

Chrissy said...

Oh, man... I'm in the midst of a full body dorkgasm tonight.

WORLD CHAMPEENS BABY!

Post a Comment