Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

New Novelist Software-- Great Gift!


What a great holiday this was to be a writer! I guess I should count myself very clever in writing a blog piece on what writers want, since most of the stuff on the list found its way into my greedy hands.

By far the coolest of these was New Novelist software, which is wildly popular in the UK (even making its way into some classrooms). I love the organization it gives me, and loaded it onto my new Fujitsu laptop immediately. It has been a blast to work with. The three column screen lets me keep everything I want in front of me as I bang away on the manuscript in the center screen. Tres coolios! I am looking forward to a very productive 2007!

0 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Post a Comment