Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Watcha' Readin' ?

Ihave become so bloody sick of Romance I am ready to vomit. I love, and will always love, the genre. But lately-- whether from overload or genuine decline in the genre-- I find the majority of it is insipid, repetitive, and poorly crafted. The exceptions are a joy, but they seem (to me) to grow increasingly fewer.

Rather than throw in the towel I have decided that this month I will treat myself to three books that have me chomping at the bit. Two are by favorite fantasy authors, one by a brand new novelist who is getting raves:



This month is ALSO banned book month. Make sure to include at least ONE of the many great books shunned by morons on your list. These include such subversive tomes as the entire Harry Potter series, Huckleberry Finn, and The Color Purple. Be a rebel. Censorship s@&%cks!

0 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Post a Comment