Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Reviews and Thanks

This past month has been extremely challenging. After suffering a very minor stroke and having some rather significant reactions to my drug program, I was "down" for a little while, and several things got away from me. I'm back now, and I'd like to thank my crews at Romance News and Clan Destiny for their support. I can always count on my girls.

Two terrific Divas had wonderful reviews at Romance News. Check out the E-Book section to read Ellie McBride's response to their work.

Special thanks to Maria Alvarez, who was an absolute TROOPER, and, of course, my partner in crime, Susan Schulman.

I was lucky enough to get three of the best books to review this month. S'good to be the Editor!


Kushiel's Scion

by Jacqueline Carey


I have been in love with Carey since her Kushiel series, but wasn't crazy about the Banewreaker kick-off. She's back in Phedre's world with this new trilogy, following the story of Imriel, adopted son of Phedre and Jocelyn-- Mellisande's biological son. Check it out, it was fabulous. You can read my full review at this location.



On the Way to the Wedding

by Julia Quinn


I love Julia Quinn! One of those authors who has never sold me a bad book, and I remain loyal. Her Bridgerton series is done with this last installment, Gregory's story. It was hard to see them go, I love them all. Read my full review at this location.




Dark Side of the Moon

by Sherilynn Kenyon


Sometimes I feel like Ms. Kenyon knows me... or I know her. I've been a fan for a long time, and will always be one. This latest Dark Hunter novel was not a favorite, but was a good read. Interesting new direction with the series! Read my full review at this location.

0 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Post a Comment