Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Do You Yahoo?

My godson has informed me that my failure to keep Yahoo active and make myself available on the messenger service is unacceptable. So I've caved and joined the club of people who have annoying screens pop up with instant messages inside them.

Rumor has it most of these messages will be sexual in nature, but so far they've all been frantic pleas for help with homework.

Anyway, my YAHOO id and status are now on your right in the sidebar. Sexual advances aren't welcome, since I have a really short list (err... is ONE still, technically, a list if you... ummm... list it??) of people allowed to advance upon me sexually.

No problem with homework advances, though. Those I can do.

0 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Post a Comment