Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Siggy Says Hi

Over at the Romance Divas forum, one of my favorite places to put off writing, folks like to have cool signature files at the close of their posts. I recently created a new one. I call him SIG.


Now... the RD gals seem to think that Siggy is licking his armpit. It's quite obvious he's licking my URL. He loves my URL. He finds it delicious.

I really wish those girls would get their minds into the gutter where they belong. Armpits! I ask you!!!



mmm... tasty!

2 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Angela's Designs said...

I love it! I haven't run into a post of yours on RD with that yet though. I've been writing for most of a week, so if it is new that is why.

Lynn said...

I never thought he was licking his armpit...I thought he was licking you. Much better, don't you think?

Post a Comment