Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Friday, November 04, 2005

Movie Review Re-Launch


Reel Reviews was near and dear to my heart for a very long time, but it was also becoming a pain in the ass. It was huge, constantly running out of bandwidth, and became costly.

I retired from Ladybug Live this summer when I got my final diagnosis for Pulmonary Fibrosis... my voice is constantly shorting out and my breathing is not always steady. I miss working with Georgia Jones at Ladybug Live and recommend everyone visit for wonderful programming.

But fear not! Soon you will be able to get your Movie Muffin fix in blog format, which is cheaper, quicker, and much easier to manage. Check out the new site:


OLINGER on MOVIES


We will be relaunching in earnest on November 20th.

0 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Post a Comment