Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Sunday, August 28, 2005

The Divas of the Blogosphere

On the right (your right-- the computer monitor's left) of this blog you'll see some links. Among them is a list titled Fellow Divas' Blogs.

I belong to a writing group called Romance Divas-- fantastic forum, great advice, good resource for romance writers or those aspiring to be. The links are a comprehensive list of other members' blogs.

Recently, at a ridiculous hour of the morning, I actually clicked every link in the list. I discovered three things:

1. The sleeping pill Ahmed gave me is just silly.

2. When I'm blocked I'm... seriously, here... FREAKING BLOCKED.

3. The divas are a butt kicking group of women and their blogs are fascinating.

Next time you get bored or need inspiration... or just want to know what blogs done right look like... check a few links.

Rock on ma' pink-puckered sistas!

1 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Angela's Designs said...

Woo! Divas are great.

Post a Comment