Read Chrissy Like Chrissy on Facebook Follow Chrissy on Twitter Follow Chrissy's Pins Contact Chrissy

Friday, May 22, 2009

Max shares his outrage

Well poor Max is not speaking to me, and I can't say as I blame him. He feels betrayed. We have a vet that he loved, but the staff who did her billing and booking... not so much. After the THIRD time they sent me a bill after repeating the words "there will be no charge" over and over again, I jumped ship. It's one thing to come back on consecutive days when your schedule is busy, but standing at the counter and asking for the clarification that there will "be no charge" only to get a charge with a cryptic notation a month later... ON THREE DIFFERENT VISITS?

Yeah, so we finally found somebody new, and she seems very nice. But Max felt his delicate err... sensibilities? ... somewhat violated.

READ ON

0 comments ]:[ Add your comment:

Post a Comment